You need to setup Permissions in order to define what type of resources your Targets will be allowed/denied to access.
Currently, only the resource Dashboard is available.
You can add more resources as wished. An operation OR is applied. Therefore, as you add more permissions, more resources will be included for verification..
If you use one permission with Deny, it will override any options using an Allow that contains same condition.
Type of Fields
Target matching is performed on one of three ways:
- Tag = match based on the tags from the users
- Tags are composed by two fields: 'Tag key' and 'Tag value'
- You can manually edit the tags for each dashboard, or run scripts for that.
- In this example Joe Doe contains the 'Tag key = user_level', and 'Tag value = supervisor'. If you create a policy with a Target using the same tag, the permission will be granted for Joe.
- ID = select a specific dashboard from your account (Only the dashboards that you own are listed)
- ANY = make all your dashboards to the selected Targets - Except the dashboards shared with you by others.